Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sci-Fi Guys³

Today, I'm happy to announce a new addition to the Sci-Fi Guys crew. In order to produce more reviews for all you lovely readers, and to get all those delicious books in your hands, I've asked my good friend Philip Maultbay to join the Sci-Fi Guys crew as a regular reviewer.

Don't worry, though, author RJ Sullivan will still do his guest book reviewing as much as possible. By adding Phil, however, it'll help to lessen the reading weight load of all parties (hopefully).

So, without any further ado, I'll leave it to Phil to introduce himself:

Hey Fellow readers! I'm Phil and I'm 21 years old, married, and a soon to be father to a baby boy. I grew up all over the world since my father was in the army, but I now have settled down with my wife of 2 years and am starting a family. I love creativity through music, art and Literature. I can listen to and enjoy any type of music, and I have a broad specturm of favorite artists (Rodney can testify to that statement). I do a good amount of drawing, mainly anime/manga style in my free time and play the guitar. As far as reading goes, I'll give anything a chance. My favorite genres include thriller, alternate history, steampunk, and mystery. I can't say I have a favorite author, but if I had to choose it would have to be Dean Koontz. I'm new to reviewing so I'll try my best to not let my high school career make them into book reports. I love feedback and learning new things, so feel free to shoo tme any suggestions or questions!

Look for Phil's first reviews in the coming week!

~Rodney

1 comment:

  1. Variety Bathtub Taps everywhere, each one is addictive, and often people do not know how to choose. Which is a good Taps UK? But we can start with the material from the bathtub, Pull Out Kitchen Taps different materials are very different

    ReplyDelete