Today, here in America, is Thanksgiving, which means lots of food and fellowship! Because today is a holiday, and the rest of the weekend looks like it'll be busy with family and friends, I wanted to make a quick post and wish everyone here in America a Happy Thanksgiving!
While here, I figured I'd also make a quick list of all the things that are going to be happening around here in the next few weeks. So, without further delay, here it is:
- Our next podcast, will be for the reviews of Orbit's first round of ARCs which we received a month or so ago, which include: Red Claw by Philip Palmer and Soulless by Gail Carriger.
- After that, look for another book review podcast for John Ringo's The Last Centurion.
- Then, if all things go as well as expected, we will be doing an author interview with a brand new fantasy author, John Brown, who's new book Servant of a Dark God just hit shelves in mid October.
- Also, expect a boat load of individual book reviews, which will begin, hopefully, sometime next week, so keep your eyes and ears peeled folks!
- And finally, we have the second round of ARCs which just dropped in the mail to us not so long ago, so, look for individual book reviews for the first couple of books in each series, and then a final podcast for the last titles to wrap things up. This will include: Full Circle, the final book in the Castings Trilogy by Pamela Freeman, Flesh Circus, which is the newest title in Lilith Saintcrow's Jill Kismet series, and last but not least: Book three in Russell Kirkpatrick's 'Broken Man' Series, Beyond the Wall of Time.
~The Sci-Fi Guys